876 Production (876プロ Bannamu Pro) is a fictional talent agency, a company specialized in training idols and having appear them in various media. It is directed by President Ishikawa, and is the company the three protagonists of THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars work for. 876 Production is on friendly terms with Junichirou Takagi's 765 Production.
- Minori Ishikawa
- Company President
- Manami Okamoto
- Idol Manager
- Reiko Ozaki
- Souichi Takeda
|THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars|
- THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars (starring role)
- Taiko no Tatsujin (cameo appearance)
- THE iDOLM@STER 2 (as PS3 DLC rival company)
- THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA (as a rival company)
- THE iDOLM@STER Gravure For You! (has playable idols, first appearance of office since debut)
- THE iDOLM@STER Shiny TV (co-starring role with 765 Production)
- THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL (as a rival unit)
- THE IDOLM@STER MUST SONGS: Blue Album (as a rival unit)
- THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (has playable idols)
- THE iDOLM@STER Starlit Season (as a rival company)
- THE IDOLM@STER Break! (cameo appearance)
- THE iDOLM@STER Splash Red for Dearly Stars (starring role)
- THE iDOLM@STER Innocent Blue for Dearly Stars (starring role)
- THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green for Dearly Stars (starring role)
- THE IDOLM@STER MOVIE (cameo appearance)
- Asayake wa Koganeiro THE iDOLM@STER (co-starring role with 765 Production)
- 876 Production is the smallest agency in the series so far.
- 876 Production is the first agency to be headed by a female president.
- The "Banamu" pronunciation comes from a truncation of the Japanese words for the studio's numbers. "Ba" comes from "8" (an alternative pronunciation of "hachi"), "Na" comes from "7" (a truncation of "Nana"), and "Mu" comes from "6" (a truncation of "mutsu", which is an alternative pronunciation for "roku"). The agency name is also a pun on "Bandai Namco", the name of Namco following its merger with Bandai in 2005.
- In an interview at THE IDOLM@STER 876Pro Secret V@lentine P@rty!!, Asami Imai admitted that she wanted a merger to take place between 765 Production and 876 Production.
- It is unknown what happened to the company once Ryo left for 315 Production.