Welcome to the new home of the project-imas wiki!
To editors: Create an account, confirm your email, wait 10 minutes before making an edit, and welcome back!
If you previously had a user page or user talk page, you can find them at
Legacy User:Yournamehere and
Legacy User talk:Yournamehere.
|Voice Actress Profile|
Kiyono Yasuno (Japanese: 安野希世乃 Yasuno Kiyono) is a Japanese voice actress from Miyagi Prefecture, Japan and the voice for the Cinderella Girls idol Natsuki Kimura. She is represented by the talent agency AVEX Planning and Development.
Born July 9th, 1989, Kiyono Yasuno is a Japanese voice actress and singer from Miyagi Prefecture. She attended voice actor training classes from the Avex Artist Academy before becoming affiliated with Avex Planning and Development. Her previous stage name was Mizuki Hiroshi. She has since signed on to the record label FlyingDog. In 2016, she became part of the musical unit Walküre, which performs songs for the anime series Macross Delta. She made her music debut in 2017 with the release of her mini-album Namida (涙。), and has released albums and singles since.
|THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 3rd LIVE Power of Smile||November 28-29, 2015|
|THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 4th LIVE TriCastle Story||Multiple Dates, 2016|
|THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade!!!||Multiple Dates, 2017|
|THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 6thLIVE MERRY-GO-ROUNDOME!!!||Multiple Dates, 2018|
|THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 7thLIVE TOUR Special 3chord♪ Funky Dancing!||November 9-10th, 2019|
- Her fan nicknames are Kiyo-chan and Yasukichi.
- Being from Miyagi, her favorite things from there are the rice, the water, gyuutan (beef tongue, a local specialty), and especially, the Japanese saké.
- Kiyono's hobbies are watching stage plays, films, reading comics / manga and singing. She also loves bike riding.
- Her favorite food is egg-related dishes, presumably omelettes.
- She initially auditioned for the roles of Nao Kamiya and Chie Sasaki before she was cast as Natsuki.