Welcome to the new home of the project-imas wiki!
To editors: Create an account, confirm your email, wait 10 minutes before making an edit, and welcome back!
If you previously had a user page or user talk page, you can find them at
Legacy User:Yournamehere and
Legacy User talk:Yournamehere.
|THE iDOLM@STER Second Vision Data|
Makoto Kikuchi (菊地真 Kikuchi Makoto) is one of the original idols from 765 Production, initially appearing in the arcade version of the game THE iDOLM@STER. She is available in all the 765PRO console games, and THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days. She is voiced by Hiromi Hirata (平田宏美 Hirata Hiromi).
THE iDOLM@STER (Arcade)
THE iDOLM@STER 2
THE iDOLM@STER Character resumé
For some reason a lot of girls admire me. It's probably because of I'm good at sports and for my looks, but deep down I'm a girl too! I want to become an idol and have guys understand my ability.
THE iDOLM@STER 2 Makoto's Introduction
My name is Kikuchi Makoto, my birthday is August 29. I'm 17 years old, so you could say I'm the image of "a maiden so beautiful, the flowers would be ashamed". My hobbies include all kinds of sports, dancing is my specialty, and because of my dad's influence, I'm pretty good at karate, too. Hyah! Augh! Even after I practiced my singing so hard today, I suddenly slipped into karate! U-um, I really am a girl! I may seem a little muscle-brained, but that's just because I'm not a boy! Anyway, I'm Kikuchi Makoto, aiming to be a cute idol, and going at it with full power! Looking forward to working with you!
THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Idol Profile
Into the clear blue sky!
"Heheh, alright! How amazing to be invited to this tropical island! The blue sky, the open sea, the soft, white sand... Ahh, I feel so excited just thinking about it! Come on, let's go, Producer!"
THE iDOLM@STER Starlit Season Profile
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
I'm Makoto Kikuchi! I'm aiming to become a cute idol who won't give up on being both cool and cute!
Makoto Kikuchi is known as "The Pretty-boy Idol" and prince of 765 Production. She has more female fans than male ones and is very popular at her all girls high school. She is an energetic, determined and honest girl who deep-down wishes to make herself more feminine.
She is very confident in her dancing skills, and though being self-taught, she is known to be one of the best dancers in 765 Production. Makoto also loves to do sports, in fact before her idol debut she used to train at an Aikido dojo near her house, leading her to also be physically strong.
Makoto's family consists of herself and both her parents. Her dad is a professional race car driver who wished to have a son, and therefore has raised Makoto as a boy, leading to her tomboyish demeanor. After Makoto one day discussed with her dad how she wished to be more feminine, her dad came to the conclusion to make her an idol, and introduced Makoto to 765 Production.
Makoto has short, black hair. She usually wears a red and grey tracksuit.
As of THE iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars, Makoto only trains and practice lessons late at night, believing that during the day the amount of fans chasing after her will break her concentration. Ritsuko Akizuki introduces her to Ryo Akizuki and becomes his trainer.
Makoto has changed her appereance to make herself look more feminine, now wearing sligtly longer bangs and a polka-dot black tank top with a white jacket. She also wears grey jeans.
Other Media Appearances
Recorded Solo Songs
Recorded Group Songs
Drama CD Discographies
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Makoto's design may be loosely based on another NAMCO character, Makoto Kotobuki from the sports arcade game Mach Breakers.
- Despite Makoto being boyish most of the time, she has a natural fear of insects to the point of even hesitating to say the name of any insect she mentions or sees.
- Makoto suffers from claustrophobia due to a childhood memory of being trapped in an elevator.
- Even though Makoto forces herself to be feminine, she will occasionally curse and speak in a slang of a Japanese high school gangster when angered.
- If Makoto receives more fan-mail from girls than boys, she'll become upset for the rest of the day. However, she stated that she actually doesn't want more male fans than female ones and is very appreciative of every single one of her supporters.
- One of the main reasons why Makoto decided that she wanted to become more feminine was during her freshman year in her all girls high school she was appointed to do the Romeo part in her Romeo and Juliet play, after the play was over the girl who played Juliet clung to Makoto's arm constantly and whispering "My lovely Romeo; Makoto" as well as kissing her before she left for the day.
- Makoto is also known to be physically strong, she's able to pick Yukiho and Producer up as if its nothing.
- Makoto has a tendency to talk on before she realizes she's being made fun of, particularly when Producer makes fun of her androgyny or when he tricks her into saying "Konbanwa (good evening)" instead of "Ohayo (good morning)" during the morning greetings.
- Makoto tends to make a mischievous cat-like face during conversations, a similar trait shared with Haruka's Nonowa face.
- She gets chocolate from girls on Valentine's day.
|LINE Animated Stickers|
Makoto's official arcade profile.
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER SP: Perfect Sun
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2
Makoto's profile for the release of THE iDOLM@STER 2
Makoto's profile for THE iDOLM@STER 2's website
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA
Makoto's casual clothing in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Makoto's stage costume in THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL
Makoto's profile in Platinum Stars
Makoto's profile in Starlit Season
Starlit Season release countdown.
Makoto's profile in POPLINKS (Brilliant Bloom)
Makoto's profile in POPLINKS (Celestella Unison)
Makoto's new costume in POPLINKS (Step on Beat)
Mirishita's 3rd anniversary countdown illustration.
Illustration of 1 million views of VOY@GER in YouTube by Nishigori.
A reference of Makoto from the anime.
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER Neue Green
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2: Colorful Days
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2: The world is all one!!
Makoto in THE iDOLM@STER 2: Nemuri Hime
Makoto in THE IDOLM@STER (Mana)