|Cinderella Girls Character Data|
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|2nd Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|3rd Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Anniversary Voice Idol Audition||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|5th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|6th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|7th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|8th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|9th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||Unranked|
|10th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||Unranked|
|Stage for Cinderella||Unranked||Not a candidate|
"Producer, from today I'm in your care! Umm, Etou~ Misaki~, 22 years old~, umm, I'd like to be cute and feminine~... aha, with that in mind please take care of me!"
Dissatisfied with a slow-moving corporate career as an office lady, Misaki became an idol to seek new avenues of opportunity. When Misaki was a child she was told by her mother to grow up to be a cute girl. Her mother's words inspired her to always seek ways to increase her "femininity". Misaki excelled at both studying and training her body, becoming an honor student in the process. After becoming an idol, she decided that cherishing her own dreams was the best way to make her mom, the producer, and everyone who's been supporting her happy. She admits that she's the type of person who hates losing.
In the tie-in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Misaki is defined by her "femininity", which to her means having high fashion sense, wearing cute accessories, and sometimes going to girlish cafes and shops. She loves sparkly and interesting objects, particularly jewels, although she has been distracted by crabs before. She believes acting is a way to find a new and different personality.
She is impressed by Kotoka Saionji’s airheadedness and is a friend of Miyabi Tsukimiya. Misaki plans to give the Producer chocolates at their Valentine’s Day dinner. One job had her working as a maid, but she dropped her tray in worry over Yukimi Sajo. Thankfully, Chiaki Kurokawa caught it. She is also quick to believe Haruna Kamijou in attempts to put glasses on cats and finds Tomoe Murakami to be a female supremacist rather than a feminine girl. When she works at a wedding event with Ayaka Kishibe, she finds that while wearing a wedding dress will marry late, she plans on sharing the Producer with Ayaka and Miyabi.
07/10/2016 - 07/17/2016
03/11/2021 - 03/17/2021
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Misaki is one of three Oita idols in Cinderella Girls. The other two are Toko Hattori and Aoi Shuto.
- All three also form an official unit named Big Separate Three (ビッグセパレートスリー Biggu Separēto Surī), whose name is a pun on the prefecture's name Ōita (大分), in which 大 means big (大きい ōkī) and 分 means separate (分ける wakeru).
- Misaki is likely based on a former Nogizaka46 idol Misa Etou, as both hail from Oita and their names mostly share the same kanji; 衛藤美彩 (Etou Misa) and 衛藤美紗希 (Etou Misaki).
- As Misaki develops a crush on the producer, she starts relating herself to the heroines in the romance novels she has read.
- Misaki was raised in a single-parent home.
- Misaki, Ayaka Kishibe, and Miyabi Tsukimiya make up Girl's Power. The trio is depicted in each of their respective first SS rare cards and other cards.
- She shares the same birthday with Yuriko Nanao.
- An unofficial fan website comprehensively dedicated to her exists.
|Cinderella Post Images|
|September 9th, 2018 at 1:15 P.M.||February 3rd, 2019 at 1:08 P.M.||June 23th, 2019 at 12:49 P.M.|
|April 27th, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.||February 23th, 2021 at 3:41 P.M.||November 13th, 2021 at 2:18 P.M.|
|February 2017 Talk Battle Show Sprites|
|Starlight Stage Renders|
|[My Coordination]||[Casting A Spell On Tomorrow's Me]|
|Starlight Stage SSR Cameos|
|[Silent Banquet]||[Beloved Blossom]||[Brilliant Papillion]|
|Starlight Stage SR Cameos|
|[Flowers, Beauty, and Elegance]||[Elegant Cheer]||[Girls' Gift]|
Starlight Stage's 8th anniversary countdown art.