Welcome to the new home of the project-imas wiki!
To editors: Create an account, confirm your email, wait 10 minutes before making an edit, and welcome back!
If you previously had a user page or user talk page, you can find them at
Legacy User:Yournamehere and
Legacy User talk:Yournamehere.
|Million Live! Character Data|
Momoko Suou (Japanese: 周防桃子 Suou Momoko) is an idol available in THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days and originally debuted in the mobile game THE iDOLM@STER: Million Live!. She is voiced by Keiko Watanabe (Japanese: 渡部恵子 Watanabe Keiko).
Million Live! biography
In this world I'm like a senpai, so make sure to listen to me, okay?
- Online Character Profile
The second youngest of the MILLION STARS, Momoko is a former child star turned into an idol who acts in a high and mighty way. Momoko, while one of the youngest idols, probably has more experience in the entertainment industry than any of her fellow idols and that has made her know about the less than beautiful part of the industry. It’s no surprise that Momoko always acts in such a bitter and arrogant way towards everyone as she believes that everyone is trying to use her for their own end. Thus, Momoko always tries to put distance between herself and her co-workers, saying that they only have a business-like relationship with each other.
To make matters worse, Momoko doesn't have a happy family either, since her parents seem to be fighting each other all the time. It’s no wonder that Momoko hates family events like Christmas and in the event “Idol Symphony” when the Producer said that he would invite her parents to come watch her, Momoko replied that it’s unnecessary since they will only fight each other. It’s also hinted that Momoko’s family was just a normal happy family before she debuted.
Despite her attitude, Momoko is still just a child and a kind one at that. She often shows concern over her fellow idols and acts in a way that would suit a child her age from time to time. Furthermore, Momoko also wants to have fun with other kids, but because she's busy with work as a child star, Momoko never has many opportunities to play with other kids her age and learn how to make friends. When she opens her heart to the Producer, she'll really trust and get attached to him. She'll also show her childish side more often, though she never completely ditches her high and mighty attitude.
Although her life until now was less than happy, after becoming an idol, Momoko's life seems to have taken a turn for a better. She manages to become friends with Iku Nakatani and starts to trust her fellow idols. A smile of happiness starts to return to her face and she starts to become more open towards others, as evident in the “summer festival” event where Momoko told the Producer that she had a talk with one of the girls that came to the festival and found out that the girl also likes to collect stickers, so she traded some of her stickers with that girl. They also promised to dance a bonfire dance with each other. Megumi Tokoro and Konomi Baba comment that Momoko has a really innocent smile that suits a child her age when she dances with the other kids. Konomi also adds that Momoko also has that smile when she's with the Producer.
Platinum Star Theater
1/4/18 @ 15:00 - 1/10/18 @ 20:59 JST
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Decoration Dream~in'♪||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE 12|
|MY STYLE! OUR STYLE!!!!||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER HARMONY 05|
|Kokoro ga Kaeru Basho||Momoko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.03 Visual Edition|
|Cut. Cut. Cut.||Momoko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION Vol.04 Starlight Theater|
|Rolling△Sankaku||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER MILLION LIVE! M@STER SPARKLE 01|
|HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP||Momoko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 06 Fairy Stars|
|Eien no Hana||Momoko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 07 Fairy Stars|
|Last Actress||Momoko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 08 Fairy Stars|
|Arrive You 〜Sore ga Unmei Demo〜||Momoko Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER SOLO COLLECTION 09 Fairy Stars|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- She calls the Producer “Onii-chan”.
- Momoko carries a stepstool around so that people can't talk down to her. She becomes distressed if she can't find it.
- Momoko has been in every THE@TER event (where idols star in an in-series drama, and roles are decided by election): as the heiress in Endless Honorless Battle, as the theater's star in Theater Suspense, and the fairy in Fairytale Story. She is the only idol to have this distinction.
- The kanji "桃" (momo) in Momoko's given name means peach, which is often referenced in card names.
- An unused PS3 save icon graphic can be found in the files of THE iDOLM@STER 2, depicting idols that resemble Momoko and Reika Kitakami. It was later discovered that Momoko was originally planned to appear in THE iDOLM@STER 2 along with Reika and Julia, as evidenced by an early build of the game leaked in 2020. Included in the data were unfinished 3D models, recordings of The world is all one!! and Visionary, and an early character profile. In the beta, Momoko was 12 years old, 142 cm tall, and given the first name "Rinko" (凛子). Leftover data indicates that Visionary was intended to be her Image song before being repurposed for THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA: Funky Note.
- Since Momoko often says that she's a senior in the industry and that the Producer should just follow her orders, it has lead some fans to call her "Senpai" or "Momoko-senpai".
- A sudden no context meme called "Metal Momoko" had begun to surface among the fans at Twitter and Pixiv. An artist had tweeted a drawing of Momoko colored in metallic without context. When asked what's the drawing about, the artist only answered: "メタル桃子だけど" (It's just Metal Momoko).
- Said artist' twitter account has been deactivated, and as such seeing the original tweet is no longer possible.
- The hashtag #メタル桃子 became a top 10 trending topic on Japanese Twitter at 28th-29th of July 2018, with more content on Metal Momoko and derivatives of it (such as Momoko as a Rockman boss or Metallica Momoko)
|LINE Animated Stickers|