Welcome to the new home of the project-imas wiki!
|Cinderella Girls Character Data|
Sachiko Koshimizu (Japanese: 輿水幸子 Koshimizu Sachiko) is one of the idols available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. She is voiced by Ayana Taketatsu (Japanese: 竹達彩奈 Taketatsu Ayana).
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Cinderella Girl General Election||16||14|
|2nd Cinderella Girl General Election||3||4|
|3rd Cinderella Girl General Election||9||9|
|4th Anniversary Voice Idol Audition||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|4th Cinderella Girl General Election||10||10|
|5th Cinderella Girl General Election||9||13|
|6th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||14|
|7th Cinderella Girl General Election||5||9|
|8th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||19|
|9th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||12|
|10th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||11|
THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Self Introduction
"It's been decided, I'm the cutest. You knew that right, Producer-san? Of course, you did! It's okay, I'll forgive you this time. In return, you'll have to help me prove to the world how cute I am!"
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
"I'm Sachiko Koshimizu! You're very lucky to be able to produce me, the cutest girl in the world♪"
Sachiko is a girl beaming with astounding confidence, priding herself in being the cutest. She doesn't consider herself a competitive person, however she doesn't like to lose and doesn't easily admit to failure. When she's defeated as the boss of the Saitama area, Sachiko gives many excuses such as "I have a lot of homework to do so I'm going home".
From Sachiko's point of view, the Shining Aurora Traveler's Journal mobage event is a journey to let her fans know that the beauty of the aurora borealis isn't a match for Sachiko's cuteness. However, upon arriving to Norway, she decides that their rivalry should end in a draw, and turn into a dream collaboration instead. Likewise, her unit "Little Angels" featuring Ranko Kanzaki and Chieri Ogata, was born from Sachiko's intentions to overthrow the clione's status as the ice floe angel. Though Sachiko's self-centered remarks can be easily misunderstood, she doesn't make comparisons nor tries to belittle other idols.
Sachiko's incredible ego is continually reinforced by her loving parents and they still dote on her to this day. Her parent's enjoy dressing her in different outfits such as for her birthday where she gets the same amount of gifts, as illustrated in [Self-Proclaimed Sweet Heroine]+. Furthermore, they always take time off work to visit their daughter during her class-observation day. As result of her love for her parents, Sachiko doesn't live in the dorms and commute to the office by train from her home in Yamanashi.
In addition to idol activities, Sachiko attends a private escalator school. Showing a strong sense of responsibility, she has excellent grades and helps other idols with their homework. In fact, she spends her free time making study notes and is known for her neat handwriting. Her responsible nature extends to her work as an idol, where Sachiko is active in variety shows because of her ability to monopolize the camera. Though she's often portrayed as struggling with her lessons and schoolwork, Sachiko comes out on top working towards her goals, but always hiding the effort. In her own words, Sachiko tries to put her all into everything, but recognizes her lack of skill. Her willpower and professionalism have been recognized by fellow idols such as Minami Nitta and Rin Shibuya, and she has been depicted as a reliable and experienced idol in the anime and U149 manga.
The presence of a Producer who is there to support her is very important for Sachiko. She is constantly requesting Producer to compliment her and she puts her absolute trust in Producer. This is seen by the fact that she accepts all the reckless gigs as an opportunity to prove her cuteness and stand as a professional idol. Though she insists that Producer's role is to spread the word about Sachiko's cuteness and make her a popular idol, a lot of their interactions can be interpreted as Sachiko developing a crush for him.
|Originally posted 08/31/2021. Translation source.|
|Sachiko: Today is the end of August, isn't it. And that's where moi comes in!|
|Sachiko: The summer DereMails... and the one who would be putting the finishing touches to this finale is none other than the ever so cute me! Let's finish this summer in a cute way!|
|Question: What is the cutest thing in the world?|
|Sachiko: That is without a doubt yours truly! #DereMail|
|Question: Do you have a particular way of compiling your notes?|
|Sachiko: It goes without saying that “cuteness” is part of it. I also make it a point that I should be able to understand everything there when I look back to it. #DereMail|
|Sachiko: When borrowing and lending notebooks, mine has the reputation of being cute and easy to understand.|
|Question: So, what's the secret to being cute?|
|Sachiko: Well, to be complimented and be loved!|
|Sachiko: In order for everyone to call me cute and shower me with love, I'll become even cuter!|
|Sachiko: Go on, give praise to the ever so cute me! Let's see, I'll give you 10 minutes to do so! #PraiseMyCuteness #CuteChanceTime|
|Sachiko: As much as I want to show my cuteness, it seems like we don't have any time left. Well, let's see each other again sometime!|
Sachiko appears in the Events listed below:
|6th Production Match Festival||11/08/2012 - 11/12/2012|
|Idol Produce: Journey of the Sparkling Aurora||02/29/2016 - 03/10/2016|
Sachiko appears in the Events listed below:
Sachiko Koshimizu appears as a rival in the STAR OF FESTA mode for Honey Sound, Groovy Tune, and Funky Note. She is a B rank rival who can give her Name Card to the player while in the STANDARD difficulty. Obtaining her Name Card adds 20 points to the player's score after their performance.
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|To my darling...||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER 020 Koshimizu Sachiko|
|KISS Shite||Cover Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Cute jewelries! 002|
|Pastel Pink na Koi||Sachiko Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 4thLIVE TriCastle Story -Brand new Castle- Original CD Zettai Pink na Kobako|
|Itoshisa❤||Sachiko Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS LITTLE STARS! Itoshisa❤|
|Happy Girl!||Image Song||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT MASTER 22 Souyoku no Aria|
|Orange Time||Sachiko Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT MASTER GOLD RUSH! 05 Orange Time|
|EVERLASTING||Sachiko Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER EVERLASTING|
|Kagayaku Sekai no Mahou||Sachiko Solo Ver.||THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS 10th ANNIVERSARY M@GICAL WONDERLAND TOUR!!! MerryMaerchen Land Original CD|
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Sachiko is voiced as of May 9th, 2013 through [Self-Proclaimed Sexy] SR card in the original Mobage game, prior to her CINDERELLA MASTER release.
- The standard skill for most of the girls in the game is to buff her own type, or debuff an opposing type. However, Sachiko's first S Rare was unique because it was the first card in the game to debuff it's own kind and weakened enemy Cutes. This essentially meant that Sachiko could be the 'cutest' compared to enemy Cute idols.
- All of Sachiko's cards (except for her CD Debut card, her initial card, and her Starlight Stage event-specific SRs) contain the "Self-Proclaimed" prefix.
- She's the only member of the same company as the other main characters of THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: U149 to be confirmed not to be from the Third Entertainment Division, as she is from the First Entertainment Division.
- According to Deremas Channel, she owns over 100 hairpins and some of them are gifts from fans.
- In [Self-Proclaimed Angel], Sachiko declares that she will descend upon the stage from the sky; an entrance befitting an angel, and the Producer signs her up for skydiving lessons much to her surprise. This event became a running gag in both official and derivative works, and it's not until [Self-Proclaimed City Favorite]+ that Sachiko is able to descend gracefully and admits that she's getting used to the view of high places.
- In the first Dream LIVE Festival event, Sachiko debuted in a unit called "Cute me and the 142's" with Koume Shirasaka and Syoko Hoshi. In their first appearance, Sachiko was the only one who spoke and since then she has been both the leader and the center of the unit. This was later explained in the Orange Time event as shyness on Syoko and Koume's part. Both idols felt it was better to leave it up to Sachiko thus cementing Sachiko's leader role in the group.
- Furthermore, in the business commu 142's in Search of Cuteness, Sachiko revealed that the "Cute" part of the unit name refers to the three of them, not just Sachiko. Later on, the unit was re-branded as "cute me and scary me and delicious me and the 142's", or "142's" for short, to avoid misunderstandings and represent every unit member.
- A popular subject in Sachiko fanart is for her to receive karmic acts after being so rude and hurtful to her fellow idols. This would eventually take place officially in her skydiving card, in manga skits, and even her drama CD.
|Animated LINE Stickers|
|Animated Loading Characters|
|Cingeki Promotional Art|
|Granblue Fantasy Collaboration|
|Shingeki no Bahamut Event Cards|
|Dice DE Cinderella|
Starlight Stage's 3rd anniversary countdown art.
Starlight Stage's 4th anniversary countdown art.
Sachiko's profile in POPLINKS (Angelic Cute).
Sachiko's profile in POPLINKS (Celestella Unison).