|Million Live! Character Data|
Sayoko Takayama (高山紗代子 Takayama Sayoko) is an idol available in THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days and originally debuted in the mobile game THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!. She is voiced by Yuri Komagata (駒形友梨 Komagata Yuri).
THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! biography
I have no complaints...! I decided upon this, so I'm gonna do it!
- Online Character Profile
At first glance, Sayoko might look just like any other honors student. That's not wrong, however, she's actually more of a hot-blooded type. She's been determined since childhood-- she’d always put her whole heart into things and never give up until the last second. However, Sayoko often lacks self-confidence, believing that she doesn't have any outstanding talents. However, her determination allows her to believe that if she puts as much effort as she can into her work, she can do anything.
Sayoko also seems to have made a promise to become a famous idol to someone she refers to as “that child”. There is not any information about him or her yet. They seem to have known each other since childhood, hinted at in the summer festival event when Sayoko made a comment about how "that child" had always invited her to festivals. No further details were given other than that this was a thing of the past. After Sayoko moved away and the two became separated Sayoko became an idol in order to be able to reunite with them and for this reason Sayoko always takes her glasses off when she works, stating that since she didn't have her glasses yet when she moved they might not recognize her with them. However, she doesn't actually wear any contact lenses when she takes her glasses off and with her poor eyesight she can’t differentiate between a person and a tree, even at close range.
While Sayoko belongs to the vocal category, she seems to have a talent for acting. She can almost actually become the role she acts. Interestingly, this talent seems to shine the most when the performance is horror-related. She can even suppress her own mentalities when the role calls for it.
Her family consists of her parents and her little brother. Unlike the always diligent Sayoko, her parents are actually carefree and quite goofy.
Theater Days Commus
Theater Days Events
To be added...
"I'm aware that I have a lack of talent... Nevertheless, if I keep believing in my dream it will come true."
"My hard work helped everyone's abilities grow? If I was useful in any way, I'm grateful."
"...Ahh. Oh, sorry. I was getting a little too motivated, so I'm a bit tired."
"Everybody in the production is really cute.... No one would call me cute that openly."
"I understand the feelings of people who are weak-hearted and timid. Please let me be their encouragement."
"It's not like me to get out of my comfort zone, but I'll keep being an idol! These feelings are springing out from inside me."
"If you say harsh and painful things, you'll become bitter and lose hope. Be positive and move forward!"
"This costume is very cute. I'll try my best not to lose while wearing it."
Dear Degree MAX
"Excuse me, only because it's a good time to go, will you get soba with me? Don't tell everybody okay?"
"Producer, you're the first one who has ever called me cute... For Producer's sake, I'll also be cute!"
"After the lesson, I think I'm going to get taiyaki with somebody... A-a-absolutely not you."
Trivia and Fan Culture
- The special iDOLM@STER edition of the bi-monthly magazine “Febri” contained an interview with staff of ONE FOR ALL, Cinderella Girls and Million Live!. This interview revealed that Sayoko was actually intended to be a classic type idol, but since they already had Haruka for that role, Sayoko was given hot-blooded determination instead.
- She has a pet hedgehog named Hariko (ハリ子).
- She eats taiyaki from the tail first.
- In one of her cards, she plays the role of Saitou Hajime, captain of third division in Shinsengumi. Tsubasa Kashiwagi also played this role in another event.
- In 2018, Sayoko and Umi became the first characters to participate in 3 albums released in 3 consecutive months: THE IDOLM@STER MILLION THE@TER GENERATION 10 Senkou☆HANABI Dan (July), THE IDOLM@STER MILLION THE@TER GENERATION 11 UNION!! (August) and THE IDOLM@STER THE@TER BOOST 01 (September).
- She shares the same birthday with Itsuki Manabe and Yoko Saito.
- Fandom depicts her ability to suppress her own mentalities as her having the ability to remove the eyeshine from her eyes anytime she wants.
|LINE Animated Stickers|
Sayoko in Theater Days.
Sayoko's profile in Million Live! anime adaptation.
Mirishita's 4th anniversary countdown illustration.