[2022-09-15] Email service has been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
|Voice Actor Profile|
Takeaki Masuyama is the voice actor of Suzaku Akai. He is currently affiliated with Ken Production. His skill is Nippon Kempo, which is a form of martial arts. On September 17, 2017, Takeaki reported on Twitter that he had gotten married in 2015 and was expecting his first child. This makes him the second SideM voice actor to become a father.
Takeaki was a big fan of IDOLM@STER before joining SideM. He voiced background mobs in the IDOLM@STER anime, including the crowd doing calls during Jibun REST@RT's performance in the 13th episode. He is a KarenP and ChihayaP. When he co-hosted THE IDOLM@STER MUSIC ON THE RADIO, he shared that the first IDOLM@STER game he played was THE iDOLM@STER SP and the first CD he bought was THE IDOLM@STER BEST ALBUM MASTER OF MASTER. Also on this episode, Takeaki shared that he spent about 3 hours in Ebisu park learning the dance to GO MY WAY!!. Manami Numakura (Hibiki Ganaha's voice actress), later took a video of him replicating the dance and posted it to the official MOR twitter.
315PRO Night!: Hosted episodes 152-164 and appeared as a guest on episode 56.
- THE iDOLM@STER (anime) as mob.
- Domestic Girlfriend as Yūya Masaoka.
- Scar on the Praeter as Ran Washimine.
- Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld as Eldrie Synthesis 31.
- Despite playing the shorter one in Shinsoku Ikkon, he is taller than his unitmate Toshinari Fukamachi. During lives, Takeaki will often bend down or squat to appear shorter.
- When he worked a part-time job before joining SideM, a customer gifted him a Chihaya clear file after discovering Takeaki was a ChihayaP. Years later, he uses this same Chihaya clear file to hold any SideM-related materials.