Welcome to the new home of the project-imas wiki!
|SideM Character Data|
-The young man who burns with a quiet fighting spirit to find his precious family!-
"My fists are all I need...!"
SideM Idol File
Reasons for Becoming an Idol: To get back an irreplaceable treasure of mine. One that means a lot to me. That's my reason.
Personal Motto: Victory! ...That's pretty much it.
Comments for the Future: Even I know being an idol ain't anythin' to expect from a guy like me. But, there's something I just can't let go of. I'll do whatever it takes. With that in mind, I want you to show me the way.
Comments about Unit Members: The ramen Enjoji-san makes is delicious. He's a real swell guy, so I respect him. As for that other guy... Ugh, I dunno what the hell's up with him. He's always gettin' all up in my face. The hell's his problem...?
GROWING STARS Biography
-From pro boxer to idol!-
"I'm gonna test my strength."
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
"...I'm Takeru Taiga. ...I'm not a good talker. I'm going to try my best in this new project and climb my way to the top of the idoldom."
Takeru is a former boxer who became an idol in hopes of finding his estranged siblings. He carefully watches the crowd at lives because he is looking for them. He is generally serious but slightly immature and is easily provoked by Ren Kizaki, who picks fights with him often. The two often act like children when they are together, but Takeru is more mature and considerate than Ren. He gets flustered and irritated when Michiru Enjoji brings up the subject of romance to tease him. While he was not good at words for expressing his feeling, he express it by actions instead. Takeru isn't the type to show his emotions on the outside, so it's easy to mistake him as bad-tempered. In truth, he's just a poor speaker. A stoic hard worker with passion hidden deep within, Takeru doesn't miss a single day of training.
Other Media Appearances
In the anime's continuity, Takeru is not yet an idol. He makes a brief cameo during Episode 5, jogging alongside Ren Kizaki but avoiding trying to make it a competition like Ren wants.
Recorded Solo Songs
|Recorded Solo Songs|
|Sono Basho e Iku Tame ni -KEEP ON FIGHTING-||Solo Song||THE IDOLM@STER SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 07|
|RAY OF LIGHT||Takeru Taiga Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM 3rd ANNIVERSARY SOLO COLLECTION 03|
|LET'S GO!!||Takeru Taiga Solo Remix||THE IDOLM@STER SideM WakeMini! SOLO COLLECTION 01 PHYSICAL Ver.|
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Takeru plays video games often. He, Hayato Akiyama, Daigo Kabuto, and sometimes Kyoji Takajo are considered the "gamer" group of SideM.
- In his LIVE ON ST@GE's Idol Memories, he brings up that he was forced to retire from boxing due to a retinal detachment.
- Despite being a former boxer, he also has excellent sharp-shooting skills, which makes him similar to Chiyuki Kuwayama.
- He carries around a picture of himself with his siblings, which can be seen in his introductory magazines and 4th Anniversary Live ~Fists of Faith~ magazine.
- He is the only male idol that was from Miyagi, the others are Mirei Hayasaka, Mayu Sakuma, and Honoka Ayase.