|Cinderella Girls Character Data|
Tokiko Zaizen (Japanese: 財前時子 Zaizen Tokiko) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. Her cards were available in the Shizuoka Area. She is currently unvoiced.
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Cinderella Girl General Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|2nd Cinderella Girl General Election||Not a candidate||Not a candidate|
|3rd Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Anniversary Voice Idol Audition||Unranked||Unranked|
|4th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|5th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|6th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|7th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|8th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||Unranked|
|9th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||Unranked|
|10th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||Unranked|
"Looking at me with that low-life gaze... You really do have an impolite look to you. ...Huh... An idol? Kukukuku... Ahahaha!! How rich! Me? As an idol? How little brain tissue do you have?! How interesting... Fine! I'll humor you! And I'll become an idol!"
THE iDOLM@STER POPLINKS Profile Quote
"I'm Tokiko Zaizen... What else is there to say? You're as dull as a pig who doesn't know what it's doing."
Tokiko is a forcefully direct woman who believes men are inferior and require painful punishment to keep them useful. Her initial interest for being an idol was that the idea amused her. She's abusive to men and calls them pigs, which she uses as a stage gimmick she enjoys and performs most. Tokiko believes that men require corporal punishment, although she will provide a safe word. She also states that she thinks all women should be dominant towards men, though she doesn't try to spread it among the other idols. She has what is called a noblewoman’s laugh.
She firmly believes that men are perverts, and uses this as her justification for using the whip to punish them. Though slightly amused by the Producer being the target of many of her fellow idols’ advancements, she does not tolerate it and will severely punish him for being a pig. She often words how painful things should be pleasurable for men, and has a thing for whips.
There's evidence to believe her hatred of men stems from repeated bad relationships and has a guarded view of other women because she's been a losing romantic rival. She despises pity though, and would react badly upon someone finding this out about her. She is beginning to allow her emotions to give one last honest effort in letting the Producer into her life.
In the tie in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Tokiko is introduced by Shiho Makihara. When she is caught in Yuki Himekawa’s antics, she scares the girl enough to make her believe that she can scare her opponents by existing. When she takes a job that requires her to bring an object that accents her personality, she chooses a golden whip. She then tells Yuu Ohta to use Akky as her pompoms instead of the ones she brought with her. Misato Manaka later tries to ask her about a job where she had to put on a school uniform, but is thoroughly chastised when Tokiko proclaims someone of her caliber should not have to be forced into such degrading clothes.
08/12/2017 - 08/19/2017
09/11/2019 - 09/17/2019
Trivia and Fan Culture
- It is rumored that Tokiko is a psychology major at a fancy private university.
- Her in-universe fan club is rumored to be made up of only the most upstanding gentlemen with very refined tastes.
- She prefers to be called Tokiko-sama (時子様), much like how Reina Koseki calls herself Reina-sama (although Reina entirely uses katakana when doing so, in opposite to Tokiko). Both idols perform together as a duo called Queens' Conflict.
- This is sometimes used as a joke involving Mio Honda, since she likes calling other idols with nicknames she comes up with by herself.
- She shares the same birthday with Chiyuki Kuwayama.
- Tokiko is most often depicted with Noriko Shiina, with whom she is part of the duo Domi◎Donna.
- She is also depicted with Tsukasa Kiryu and Noa Takamine in the trio Violet Violence.
- She is also part of the duo Cowgirl&Cow with Shizuku Oikawa.
- Outside of her Domi◎Donna and Violet Violence units, fans sometimes group her with Hitomi Niwa, Chinami Komuro, Midori Mizuno, and Nagisa Aino, since they all hail from Aichi. This group is dubbed the Group of Aichi Prefecture Origin or Aichi-ken Shusshin-gumi (Japanese: 愛知県出身組) in Japanese.
- Fanart often depicts Tokiko being surrounded by child idols and annoyed by them, though chapter 1040 of the Cinderella Girls Theater comic implies she gets along with younger idols just fine.
|Animated LINE Stickers|
|Animated Loading Characters|
|Cinderella Post Images|
|July 4th, 2018 at 2:09 P.M.||October 23rd, 2019 at 5:02 P.M.||July 27th, 2020 at 7:32 P.M.|
|August 11th, 2021 at 8:38 P.M.||December 11th, 2022 at 3:36 P.M.|
|Cinderella Girls Stickers|
|Starlight Stage Renders|
|[Queen of Queens]||[For Even If You Perish]|
Tokiko's profile in POPLINKS (Glorious Queen)
Tokiko's profile in POPLINKS (Celestella Unison)
Starlight Stage's 5th anniversary countdown art.
Tokiko in Dice DE Cinderella