|Million Live! Character Data|
Tomoka Tenkubashi (Japanese: 天空橋朋花 Tenkubashi Tomoka) is an idol available in THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! Theater Days and originally debuted in the mobile game THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!. She is voiced by Kotori Koiwai (Japanese: 小岩井ことり Koiwai Kotori).
THE iDOLM@STER Million Live! biography
"I'm going to be an idol for the sake of all the cute little piglets~♪"
- Online Character Profile
Tomoka is a young, kind girl who loves all people equally like a holy mother, but she also wishes to be treated with loyalty from her friends and loved ones. She would like nothing more than a world where everyone can get along happily with each other, but she also believes that the only way the world can become such a happy place is by her leading everyone as the "Holy Mother". She acts and speaks in a polite and refined way, but may unknowingly call others inconsiderate names without knowing she was being rude. She calls her fans "piglets" because "it's cuter than calling them lost sheeps", and she thinks of herself as some kind of Virgin Mary.
At first glance, she seems like a refined young lady. However, when she opens her mouth, she may come off as impolite or rude despite not knowing she is being so. Coupled with the fact that Tomoka calls her fans "piglets" and talks about how happy they are to be led by her, she could come off as ignorant to the world outside of her faith. She enjoys making her fans happy, and there are many moments in the game that show that Tomoka really loves her fans and works hard to please them. The way she treats her fans at times could be considered strange, but it is a way she could possibly show her love.
She's always kind to her fellow idols and helps them whenever she can. She claims to be a "Holy Mother" who gives love and hope to the lost and the pitied. She believes she can give people love by being somebody they can look up to. In her eyes, as she gives them unconditional love, she'll be like the Virgin Mary.
Her personality might come from the fact that she wants to be loved by everyone, and it's hinted in the game that she might be Christian (her family owns a chapel, and she says things like "the lost sheep", "the voice that cried out for (her) salvation", etc). However, it might or might not have influenced her ideals. Despite her constant notions towards religion, Tomoka still has a more normal and childish side, which she sometimes show to the Producer if they become close.
Theater Days Commus
Theater Days Events
Trivia and Fan Culture
- She has a squadron of her "biggest fans", who are referred to as the "Sky Knights". They can be seen in many of her cards (indicated by their blue coats and pink headbands). Their name may come from Tomoka's surname having the word for "sky" in it. They are extremely devoted and the group is shown to be rather large. This is shown in the original Milky Way story, as all of them are able to pick up Takao Kuroi and toss him in the ocean when Tomoka orders them to get rid of him. Additionally, they have "seven oaths" that are detailed in the spoken part of Torikago Scripture.
- Her religious demeanor resembles Clarice in some way.
- She is known for her mental fortitude. For example, when confronted with a "ghost", she continued talking to it like she was having a normal conversation. However, in some situations, such as her [Calm and Cool Smile] card, she can be seen trying to keep her cool.
- She shares the same birthday with Chinatsu Aikawa, Izumi Ohishi, and Koito Fukumaru.
- She is often compared to Tokiko Zaizen by fans alike, due to how they use pigs to refer to some people. The difference is, while Tokiko calls all men pigs with an obviously insulting behavior, Tomoka calls her fans "piglets" in a somewhat sophisticated way. In fact, she considers it "cuter than calling them 'lost sheep'", with no ill will meant.
|LINE Animated Stickers|