||安齋由香里 (Anzai Yukari)
||Yukari-chan(ゆかりちゃん) Zai-chan (ザイちゃん)
||Taiwan & Fukushima, Japan
||December 31th, 1995
Yukari Anzai (Japanese: 安齋 由香里, Anzai Yukari) is a Taiwanese-Japanese voice actress born in Taiwan but from Fukushima, Japan. She is the voice for the Cinderella Girls idol Kotoka Saionji. She is a freelance voice actress, formerly affiliated with the talent agency Swallow.
Yukari Anzai, born December 31st, 1995, is a Taiwanese-Japanese voice actress. Yukari was born in Taiwan and lived with her grandmother there until she was five years old. Anzai had loved animation since she was a child, and became interested in voice-over work in elementary school. As she grew older her interest grew and she graduated from voice training school. On November 1st, 2017, she joined her current talent agency Swallow, and became a quasi-member. Yukari says she is still able to recall life in Taiwan before she moved to Japan at a young age. Yukari was announced as Kotoka's voice actress on October 10th, 2021, after months earlier when Kotoka placed 2nd in the 2nd Voice Idol Audition for that year.
- Yukari is skilled in Japanese dance, and in English conversation.
- She studied in New Zealand for about 8 months.
- Yukari loves vegetables, fruits, and meat, and her favorite meat to eat is chicken.
- She was inspired to become a voice actress after following her brother’s recommendation to watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A’s and hearing Nana Mizuki’s performance as Fate. (Mizuki also sang Eternal Blaze, the opening for the anime.)
- Yukari is a fan of the Tales series and one day hopes to voice a character from the franchise.
|Voice Actors of THE iDOLM@STER|
|Main Series Agency CVs|
|Side Game Agency CVs|
|Drama CD CVs|