|Cinderella Girls Character Data|
Yumi Aiba (相葉夕美 Aiba Yumi) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls and THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage. She is part of the initial 84 idols since the series' inception on November 28, 2011. She is voiced by Juri Kimura (木村珠莉 Kimura Juri).
|Event||Prelim Rank||Final Rank|
|1st Cinderella Girl General Election||30||25|
|2nd Cinderella Girl General Election||25||26|
|3rd Cinderella Girl General Election||27||23|
|4th Anniversary Voice Idol Audition||7||7|
|4th Cinderella Girl General Election||2||4|
|5th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||45|
|6th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||43|
|7th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||43|
|8th Cinderella Girl General Election||Unranked||41|
|9th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||38|
|10th Cinderella Girl General Election||Not applicable||38|
|Stage for Cinderella||10||Not a candidate|
THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Self-Introduction
A gentle and kind girl, Yumi is a home gardener who seeks to become a flower themed idol. Her idol costumes always have a flower theme, with newer cards are getting more elaborate with it. She always has flower in her hair when doing stage work. Every single card she has, with exception to the New Year cards, has her smiling in them.
In the tie in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Yumi is a friendly girl who loves flowers and plant life. She seems to be a friend of Nana Abe, although she has come dangerously close to finding out about Nana’s true age. She successfully creates a chocolate carving of a rose, and gets Frederica Miyamoto's "Frederica" song stuck in her head when they continue baking. On Halloween, she dresses as a vampire and threatens the Producer to give her some candy or she'd bite him. He decides to allow her to bite him, but she is too embarrassed to do so. In the end, the Producer gives her a bag of sweets.
Yumi first appeared on November 28th, 2011 as one of the initial idols in the game.
Yumi appears in the Events listed below:
Yumi appeared on September 3rd, 2015 as one of the initial idols in the game.
Yumi appears in the Events listed below:
Recorded Solo Songs
Recorded Group Songs
Trivia and Fan Culture
- Yumi is voiced as of June 20th, 2015 through her appearance in the tenth episode of MAGIC HOUR radio show (Special Edition), as a result of placing fourth overall in the 4th Cinderella Girl General Election.
- In Starlight Stage, her image stat specialty is Dance.
- Because she's usually calm, she dislikes acting roles where she has to act angry.
- Apparently, Yumi has tried to grow vegetables before but, because she prefers flowers, it didn't turn out well.
- She is friends with Aiko Takamori, who also loves flowers. Both are also in the Einferia unit and form a unit of their own called Flowery.
- Her fourth SSR is the only card in which she is not smiling, even in the unawakened. Her SSR model is also changed from her usual gentle smile to a more sinister look.
- She shares the same birthday with Megumi Tokoro.
- Yumi's almost-identical smile has become a meme within fans, as almost all her cards (all Mobage cards and all Starlight Stage cards but her fourth SSR) feature her with the smile.
|Animated LINE Stickers|
|Animated Loading Characters|
[Falling Cherry Blossoms]
[Gentle Flower Maiden]
[Midsummer Flower Girl]
[Fluttering Autumn Foliage]
|Cinderella Post Images|
| July 25th, 2018
at 9:16 P.M.
| November 22th, 2018
at 2:53 P.M.
| April 16th, 2020|
at 3:23 P.M.
| June 16th, 2020
at 4:31 P.M.
| January 23th, 2021
at 3:12 P.M.
| August 17th, 2022|
at 3:17 P.M.
|Cinderella Girls Stickers|
|Starlight Stage Renders|
[Sunny Summer Bouquet]
[Flower of the Night]
|Starlight Stage Sprites|
Casual Outfit Sprite 01
Casual Outfit Sprite 02
Event Outfit Sprite 01
Event Outfit Sprite 02
Event Outfit Sprite 03
Event Outfit Sprite 04
Event Outfit Sprite 05
Event Outfit Sprite 06
Starlight Stage's 6th anniversary countdown illustration.
Yumi in Dice DE Cinderella.
Cinderella Girls Theater promo art.
Yumi's POPLINKS chibi art.